work experiance North Wales/ Cheshire

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_mouse

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 42 coming to the end of the C&G 2330 lvl 3 first week in July, going back to college later this year to do 17th edition and 2391, but what i really want is some hands on experiance.

I'm based in Wrexham but willing to travel anywhere North Wales/Cheshire area, have own van kitted out with all tools and test equipment. I am in a full time production job working 4 on 4 off shifts willing to work my days off even if its a weekend and dont mind doing long hours, being employed im willing to work for desiel or Guinness money.

So if anyone needs a hand with anything electrical no matter how small a job I'd be honoured if you would consider giving me a trial. Please PM me and ill get in touch ASAP

Thanks for looking

hi, i go to college in wrexham. if anyone knows of any electrical work available in oswestry or wrexham area please pm me, thanks.

matt griffiths

Cor thought my luck was about to change when i received the thread reply email, but sadly no, just a thread hijacker, thanks for bumping up the topic tho, and good luck on your own quest...