Work required in London or Leamington Spa

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiazRJ

Reaction score
Hi All

I've been re-training as an electrician over the last year, I have so far gained the following qualifications:

CITB Essential Electrics

BPEC Electrical Defined Scope Levels B and C

C&G 2377 Level 3 Inspection and Testing

C&G 2382 Level 3 Electrical Installations Regulations - 17th Edition

Emergency First Aid

I will be taking my Full scope and ECS card exams in the second week of January 2011, I'm also looking to take my exams for C&G 2391 in the first half of 2011

I am currently working for VISA Europe in Paddington as a project manager for which I have been doing for nearly 4 years, I've been involved in IT since 2003. I have to give a notice period of 4 weeks

I'm currently based in Beckenham but I will be re-locating to Leamington Spa hopefully within the first quarter of 2011

If anyone has any opportunities even if its only working weekends anything considered

If you would like to know more then please don't hesitate to contact me

Email:

Mobile:(contact details given via PM) Edited by Manator

Best regards

Riaz

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has any opportunities I'm just looking to gain some experience in the trade. I decided to retrain as I have been sitting behind a desk for the last 7 years and need something different

I'm honest, hard working and reliable, I'm quick to learn and very willing

If has any opportunities then please contact me

Hi,

I am in a similar position to you.

I'd recommend asking people when you are on a course with them. Sometimes bosses are on the courses too, refreshing their skills.

I'd ask them if they could offer you work experience for a week; you are more likely to get a "yes" than if you do it blind on the phone when they are busy.

If the work experience goes well then it might lead to something else. At least you will have something for your CV.

Good luck.

CITB Essential Electrics

BPEC Electrical Defined Scope Levels B and C

C&G 2377 Level 3 Inspection and Testing

C&G 2382 Level 3 Electrical Installations Regulations - 17th Edition

Emergency First Aid
I've now completed my Full Scope Level A exams, CSCS card is also in the post...

If anyone is doing any Periodic's and wouldn't mind a hanger on, I'd like to get some more experience before attempting the 2391

PM me for more details

Cheers

Riaz

Latest posts