X craptor

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
When will my other half realise that the program is fixed ? headbang

Them 2 muppets from Ireland have just beaten the welsh bird, from what I've seen Cowel has slated the two lads since day one, but today didnt bin them....why was that do you think?

i'm gutted for her.

sad a judge can't make a true decision, nothing to with the money raised from the phone votes ie money money money

m107 you talking about the twins who did ghost busters, i was under the impression that they where going to be shooting the ghost of simon cowl with laser across the stage, but i didnt see any ghost of simon at all :( was really looking forward to that act just because i heard they where suppose to have been really good, but i didnt think they where that good to be honest

i did notice that they seemed to forget what they where meant to do (sing or dance or act etc) as they looked at each other on a couple of occcassions as if they where trying to ask 'what do we do now' dont know if anyone else noticed or watched that.?

John & Edward are by far the most entertaining act. The public were right to keep them in. The other blade had the least votes and lost.

John & Edward are by far the most entertaining act. The public were right to keep them in. The other blade had the least votes and lost.
Lay of the poteen. Do you really want to see the next thing out of Ireland being those two?

Admin 2 - please can we have something in the T&C banning posts such as that above?

I would rather we had swearing, bad manners and ****ography before we allow that tripe!

Sellers - you are lucky there's no such thing as a 'no-thanks' button. X(

The judges always go on about its a singing show and they cant sing. I always thought xfactor was about having the x factor, not just being able to sing.

Admin 2 - please can we have something in the T&C banning posts such as that above?I would rather we had swearing, bad manners and ****ography before we allow that tripe!

Sellers - you are lucky there's no such thing as a 'no-thanks' button. X(
There is the reputaion... "approve" or "disapprove" button!!!! :eek: :p:D

]:)

:coat :coat

Whats wrong with Geography ????:DBlushing:p:p:p

Not sure it's as bad as a negative scoob! :D
I couldn't possibly commentBlushing:p

I have heard rumours and stories from my grandparents about what happens when you do a negative scoob...

All your teeth fall out...

You go bald....

You skin gets covered in warts and verucas...

AND.... your willy falls off!!! :eek: ] :)

ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

{can I say that}

ooops!:|BlushingBlushingBlushing

sorry!

But saying that...

If there is something strange......

you could always call Ghost busters! headbang

:coat :coat:coat