Need An Apprenticeship ASAP

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanya

Reaction score
Hi Im Tanya,

I only joined the Forum today :)

Just wondering if anybody has any apprenticeships to offer in the Manchester/Bolton area? Ive been sending C.V's and ringing companys for 8 months now and had no joy.

Please let me know :)

Thanks All.

Hello and welcome Tanya. One of the growing number of lady sparks. Got to be a good thing. :)

Good luck finding an apprenticeship. :D

Firstly :Welcome: to the forum

And
default_good%20luck.gif
in your search;)

Thanks Guys,

Hope to find one soon booked on my course for september :)

cant wait .

Tanya, i think being a lady spark is an advantage for you! I'd certainly consider a employing a woman, just can't afford to yet!

Thanks for the replys everyone :)

- Thanks Sellers that means a lot :)

- Steptoe i have sent you a PM

Thanks again guys

Does anyone else know of any apprenticeships??

any help is appreciated

I have just taken someone on (he won't start his apprenticeship until next August, as I like to have any apprentice prove themselves for at least 6 months before they start their actual apprenticeship)

I hope you find an apprenticeship as it is really hard, there are very few people guaranteed an apprenticeship. with the exception of an owners son / daughter

Does anyone else know of any apprenticeships??any help is appreciated
have you tried www.jtltraining.com they may be able to help. they say that once you register with them the will put your details about. doesnt cost you anything to register. good luck with your search.