Bargain Multifunction Testers

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISSWWW

Reaction score
Calling all Bargain Hunters..... :D

Your local Forum sponsor has a fantastic offer on 2 only HT Italia 419 Combi Tester, These are equivilent to the Fluke 1653 17th edition Multifunction Testers.

bannerSlide_1.jpg

Have a look at the details listed below;

http://www.htitalia.it/_vti_g2_prodDett_aspx_ID_IDHV000419-rpstry_15_.sphtml

The rockingly great price of

That looks like a nice piece of kit - just hope the software language translators did better than the website description ;)

Now, see, if you hadn`t just done such a good job on me fluke, I`d have one.

If you`d done this offer when the fluke originally went "POP", I`d have had one then, too :)

Looks like a good deal - thanks for offering it here.

KME

I must say it looks very good value, but I would want all the extras, so I guess the price would be far more, but still cheaper than the fluke?

I must say it looks very good value, but I would want all the extras, so I guess the price would be far more, but still cheaper than the fluke?
I'll second that.. Any prices for the extras?

Just put my Fluke in for calbrating, getting weird ZE / Zs results along the lines of 0.00 ZE 10Ka pfc on differing sites.

:(

Might be in the market for new meter.....

Hi Guys,

I will look into the spares and see what i can do, however these are items i have bought as end of line, I will get back to you.

Im sure its a great piece of kit, but it does look like it should have "Tomy" stamped on it. ROTFWL