Apprenticeships

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keno01

Reaction score
Afternoon guys.

Im currently half way through c and g level 2. Got my 3rd exam coming up in 2 weeks. Have 2 distinctions so far and am looking to try and get an apprenticeship to coincide with level 3 next year. I'm 31 and need to nail this asap. Anyone taking on or know of anyone who is taking on.

Cheers

Toodle Pips

Hi all,

Sorry i'm a complete lunatic. Forgot to say that i'm looking for something in the chester area. Please help. Been applying everywhere but nothing back as yet. If anyone has any other tips then they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Thanks

I would recommend using the "Find an Electrician" or "Contractor look-up" facilities on this site and the ECA, NICEIC & NAPIT websites. Send letters out with CVs to contractors in your local area, maybe offering to to free work for a trial period to get your foot in the door. A few days after writing follow up with a phone call to show you are keen, many potential employers get a lot of letters from people & don't bother replying, a phone call shows you are serious. It may be worth printing a few flyers up & putting them up in wholesalers.

Good luck to you.

Thanks Mate.

Just got to get my module 3 exam out the way this afternoon