• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mode Lighting Tiger Pack Tp-06-09 Mirage

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alec2015

Reaction score
Fully working condition also switch for the "light scenes" to go with it... TIGER PLATE SWITCH TP-SGP

also fully working.

kit taken from a job where it was no longer needed  it was only in for a few years! so needs a new home and to be used to its full potential, this was simply installed in the first place (not by me!) to bump up the cost of the job by a consultant/arcitect so they got more cash out of it with their %!

something that sadly happens way too often.

offers welcome, this is expensive high quality kit but i am happy for it to go to someone at a reasonable price so they can make something out of it when its installed.

cheers!

hi, sorry for late reply, was expecting a email off the forum if someone replied to my post but never got one!

the tiger pack was installed in a new build extension to a school, it was used to dim the lights in a music classroom.

they where 55w PLL wall lights, im sure i read before this thing can dim ALL types of lights and control gear... im sure mode lighting website has more accurate info.

as for price i am really not sure, fair offers welcome.

cheers!