Going Into 3Rd Year Of Apprenticeship Looking For New Place Of Work

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cka88

Reaction score
Hi my name is Chris and I am currently an apprentice electrician for a major UK construction company and have just completed and passed my second year of college. My career in the construction industry to date has been based on two large industrial and commercial sites in London, which has been a great experience so far but because of the modular work my company uses it has somewhat hindered my development as an electrician. I am keen to find a company that is majorly based in domestic properties for me to continue my apprenticeship and develop in the right way. My current company have been great for my own personal development as they've put me on leadership and team building courses but as previously stated I am not getting the correct training on site to become the electrician I want to become despite various meetings with site foreman/supervisors and training advisors on the issues I have face.

Thanks for your time and I appreciate any feedback.

Chris