DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

Just Started Level 3 Electrical Installation And I Am A 38 Year Old Female..yikes!

mumtoadiva

Hi all, I have joined this forum as I am currently studying at loughborough college on a full-time 2 year course that will give me a level 2 and 3 diploma but i really need to gain the work experience also. If anyone is willing to have me as a complete trainee at  my age, on a friday to coincide with my course that would be brilliant. once i have completed the course i will need to work for a company/individual to gain approved status. I know my age is a challenging factor but I have very solid reasons for wanting to suceed as a qualified electrician.  Please add me as i would love advice from anyone in a similair situation or experienced sparkys. I am a single parent and I want to provide for my angel. I am under no misconceptions as to how hard work its going to be.

Archived