Review Of Equipment

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISSWWW

Reaction score
Our website relies heavily on its relevance to search criteria, one thing the mighty Google likes is content and information on sites and links to other sites of good standing like this one (yes this one!)

On our site we have a 'leave your review tab' on each product page:-

review.PNG

It would be a huge help to us if any, some or all of you with the time or inclination would leave reviews for items you have purchased or used, you do not need to have bought them from us, it is not about us or our service, it is strictly a review of the product itself.

For example:-

I have a Fluke 1652C, the tester is robust, simple to use and carries out all the functions i require. It has a nice feature in Blah Blah Blah

It should be short and concise but giving real benefits or criticisms for anyone contemplating buying the tester.

Should you have the time and do review a product please ping me a PM, we have little gifts for those who do :Salute    

Can i restate this does have a benefit for us, however it also benefits folk like yourself who would like to see a proper, real review of products they are contemplating. 

A big thanks to those of you who have taken the time to leave your product reviews, please be sure to PM your address so i can thank you.

Remember this is aimed at folk just like yourselves, trade people looking for honest, useful reviews in the hope it helps them make considered purchases based on the views of like minded people.

If the review is negative please try to remain concise and factual, state clear reasons in a short reasoned way.

Please could anyone who has made a review and has not received the free gift please PM me name and address, when you review i can't tell if you are from the forum or not so please keep me informed if you do, i would hate someone to take the time and be left expecting.

Don't forget our website is found by clicking the link on the home page or by visiting http://isswww.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator: