The genus Moronicus Soccarius will gather in numbers this weekend.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah  yes its that time of year again .. the bi annual  meeting of certain followers of  Astonicus Villificus  and Bermingus Citios   .

The police are out in force , organizing the preventing of the ritual attempted slaughter of the innocents .  

I really do not understand the tribal  hatred  between close neighbouring football clubs  .  

In this area  :-   

Villa  , Birmingham City ,  West Brom  & the Wolves  all hate each other  but  clubs from further away are welcomed  .

So it must be the near proximity that starts all this nonsense ....  the hatred starts fading away with , say , Coventry ,  Nottingham Forest ,  Derby County  etc  .

I know a lot of it is alcohol fueled , which is also pathetic  for grown men . 

What is wrong the human race :-

I hate this guy because he comes from a different city to me  and so, by default , supports a different football team.  :C

So I only like Brummies ...except the ones who support  Villa  / City. 

I don't like him because he's black. / white.

I don't like him because he's  Asian. 

I don't like him because he's a muslim.

I don't like him because he's Protestant / Catholic .

I don't like him because he's a plasterer   ( Understandable I suppose )

Its much simpler if you're a North Korean ....just hate everyone . 

I think if aliens arrived on Earth en masse  they would be welcomed  ..........  as long as they didn't have a football team  .....  Alpha Centaurus  Rovers  ...hate them 'cos they have three legs.. you can't knock 'em over  .   

Recommended therapy:

book a nice retreat for the bi annual weekend for yourself and Mrs Evans to have a quiet relaxing merlot and in peace :)  

that doesnt mean you treat her to a weekend locked in the double glazed conservatory!! :D