Newbie here

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WightDiamond

Reaction score
Don't you just hate intros !

Anyway based on south coast, self -employed Spark and it can be lonely job sometimes. Anyway maybe forum will be useful in keeping my sanity :signthankspin:

Well  Diamond Geezer  being on here didn't help the sanity of some members I could mention  on here  ....raving mad some of 'em .    I exclude myself from that list of course . :innocent

But welcome anyway .....if you are working alone  it can be lonely ....are you talking to yourself yet  ??   Don't be afraid to throw your questions in the pot  or help out with advice etc .  

Ah  the Duck has replied ....now if you're looking for strange ...look no further .   However sometimes t he mist clears and he is almost lucid .   :Salute

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum. I am sure we have enough expertise on her to supply both sanity and insanity in equal and more than equal measure. Or whichever is the nearest to Blue or 5 or conduit saddle, but not in that order.

Doc H.

Never heard them called THAT before !!!  

I think he's being polite as he's new, give him till just after Christmas and I am sure he will have the correct descriptive adjectives for many of the forum members. And I am confident that the forum swear filter will cope with the others.

Doc H.