DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
Evans Electric

London Bridge

Evans Electric

Hopefully no members in this area today  ?  

Geoff1946

It sounds from the news broadcasts that there were some very brave citizens there today. Clearly the police were soon on hand to do the job, but how long will it be before some clown complains that they shot the vermin.

Evans Electric

Any time now his civil rights will brought into the equation .    Only in Britain  will we be keeping his family on  benefits for the foreseeable future  . 

Just wondering if we are still supporting the family of that mad flicker with the hook hand , now being dealt with by the US . 

ProDave

Okay, tin hat on.

3 people dead, one was the "Terrorist"  did it HAVE to take up so much of the news going on and on about the same thing?  Did such a huge amount of London have to be locked down for so long?

How many people were killed in road traffic accidents today? How much of the news was taken up by that?  

We seem obsessed blowing this up out of all proportion, which of course fuels the racial hatred and encourages more to seek this publicity we give them.

As I say, tin hat on, I am sure there will be incoming.

Murdoch

If the news was reported accurately , some members of the public aprehended this individual .... and I take my hat off to them for their bravery.

i also admire the armed police, social media coverage will no doubt allow identification of them, which could have a serious negative impact on them.

as for the news, make a change from hearing continuously about our useless politicians .....

49 minutes ago, Geoff1946 said:

Clearly the police were soon on hand to do the job, but how long will it be before some clown complains that they shot the vermin.

Likely to be a politician .... who doesn’t actually know what went on.

Sharpend

The fact that the police shot him dead is good enough for me, perhaps other wannabe lunatics will think twice? 

Evans Electric

I'd   second that .    Just hope he wasn't from B,ham , I think they were in the  last London Bridge incident  .  

myke

He was wearing a suicide belt (now known to be fake) that is why he was shot so he could not trigger it.. 

Evans Electric

Must have known what would happen to him then .    

I think it was after  the last London Bridge incident , we heard police were knocking doors in immigrant areas of B,ham , arrests made , but heard no more . 

Sharpend

As long as the police adopt a shoot to kill policy with these loony’s  then I’m fine with it. You can’t legislate for the loony but you can sure as hell stop them. 

Evans Electric

I just heard the terrorist had recently been released from prison  (for terrorist activity)   I think they said he had a one of those ankle strap probation devices on .  

Lets face it  they could strike anywhere , what is it with London Bridge ?       

Sharpend

They should forget ankle straps and just stitch a body cam into them, that would help monitor whereabouts easier. :C 

NozSpark
12 hours ago, Evans Electric said:

I just heard the terrorist had recently been released from prison  (for terrorist activity)   I think they said he had a one of those ankle strap probation devices on .  

Lets face it  they could strike anywhere , what is it with London Bridge ?       

Not only him..... apparently the guy that had him pinned down was also out on license for murder.... tempers the "hero" tag a bit

Sharpend
37 minutes ago, NozSpark said:

Not only him..... apparently the guy that had him pinned down was also out on license for murder.... tempers the "hero" tag a bit

bet he never thought he’d be classed as a hero for being a murderer! 

Evans Electric

Ruddy 'ell  !!!    :C 

Edited by Evans Electric

Murdoch
1 hour ago, NozSpark said:

Maybe it goes to show that for some people, prison can help them

kerching

'Cometh the hour, cometh the man'

who can ever forget the car that drove into the Glasgow Airport building and the driver was on fire ( tough 💩, his career choice!) and he was kicked in the 'nads by a member of the public as he was smouldering and trying to escape!   Split second decisions can often bring out the hero in people

just saying

Sharpend

Perhaps this Hero, knew exactly how to deal with a loony with a knife? Maybe he was the best man for the job :C 

Andy™
20 hours ago, Sharpend said:

As long as the police adopt a shoot to kill policy with these loony’s  then I’m fine with it. You can’t legislate for the loony but you can sure as hell stop them. 

shame they didnt do that the first time he was arrested

Sharpend

Well hopefully they’ve learnt their lessons from the past mistakes.  

binky

Trouble with killing terrorists is that you can make them a martyr for the cause, although I can't say I'm upset with what happened. What I was really pleased to see is joe public take him down, if he had been allowed to run around freely, like Police advise us to do, I'm sure more people would have been killed. I have felt for many years that the public needs to stand and fight more often.

Andy™
6 hours ago, binky said:

Trouble with killing terrorists is that you can make them a martyr for the cause, although I can't say I'm upset with what happened. What I was really pleased to see is joe public take him down, if he had been allowed to run around freely, like Police advise us to do, I'm sure more people would have been killed. I have felt for many years that the public needs to stand and fight more often.

yep, random public done quite well in stopping him. some even stayed on top of him even after being told there wa a bomb, and had to be dragged off by police so they could shoot him