Myson Kickspace remote switch

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash123

Reaction score
Good Evening, I am attempting to fit a two gang crabree series 4000 remote switch supplied by Myson as well as cable to my existing Kickspace 500 Duo, heater which is at feet height, I have followed all instructions but it will not work. The instruction is to remove Yellow, Red, and brown wires from rocker switch mounted on the unit, and replace with  supplied cable with like for like, so far so good.  The switch end wiring which has two off, L1 L2 and L3 with the the L1's factory linked, it then shows the. brown wire (live) going to L2 top the red going to L2 bottom and Yellow going  to L3,bottom but this  does not work, could I have some help please , one question would be are these wiring arrangement correct and can it work with no connection going to the L1's

I've just had a quick look at the instructions and it seems pretty straight forward....

It's basically disconnect the existing switch, extend the permanent live (brown) to the new wall switch and connect red and yellow from the new switch to where the old ones were on the motor

Thanks for those two answers, yes the instructions are pretty straightforward but will it work, with that switch layout, I have carried all this out and the switch does nothing. I am not a Leccy but not bad at DIY, i just wondered about the link between the L1's is correct

Thankyou for all of that, I have wired it to the correct instructions, I have not removed the blue wire and I have now returned it to its original wiring and it works ok, I can only assume that the switch is faulty, although I I would guess thats a rarity..........Thanks all