She looks like someone straight from Dawn of the dead

septiclecky

He looks like he is pregnent as well.

He looks like he is pregnent as well.

Most men do.

ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

*hides*

Jono Pashley

Harsh measures but after 13 kids and her total lack of care for them i can understand where folks are coming from, maybe not total sterilization but something needs to be done.

Don't you think there are enough benefit claimants having kids who are then effectively brought up by the state?

This seems to be the high risk area for child abuse.

Jono Pashley

Sterilization is a nazi measure at the least however forced prevention and removal of benefits if they fail to comply wouldnt be out of the question. If this fails screw sterilization and move on to firing squads... As always these people attempt to blame the workers of society for all their problems when it aint all that hard to be a member of society instead of a benefit scrounging waste of oxygen.

i believe America has compulsory sterilisation for certain sections of society i.e. those with genetic disorders & for rapists/paedos. They've managed to avoid the Nazi connotations,.

Apache

The simple answer is full child support for the first child, 2/3 for second 1/3 for 3rd nothing after that.

AFAIK the american steralisation was volentary chemical sterilaisation for certian sex offenders tied to a release programme. I dearn't google it........

This is the problem with this country to many spongers that want it all for nothing.

Batty

Archived