DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

Hello everybody

electelconnections

electelconnections

My name is Nick, and me and my brother run our own small electrical contacting firm in Telford and having searched google I stumbled upon this site and thought what agreat idea this site is, so in anticipation of the help we may receive from the users of this site :YGuiness Drink

Revved Up Sparky

Nice to meet you Nick. I'm new here too but look forward to chatting with you sometime.

Tim

Apache

Hello and welcome Nick :D

Admin

Welcome to the forum NIck.

It's good to have you onboard.

Get your Brother to create an account too. :)

Welcome to the forum NIck.

It's good to have you onboard.

Get your Brother to create an account too. :)

Welcome to the forum Nick we don't want your brother if he's your twin we will only get confused.

Batty

NozSpark

Hi Nick,

Good to have you here..

Nick

Apache
Hi Nick,

Good to have you here..

Nick

Noz sometimes talks to himself. Please don't be alarmed OP. Admin will see to his medication. (Admin 2 has some handcuffs, she tells me, are if things get out of hand ;))

NozSpark
Noz sometimes talks to himself. Please don't be alarmed OP. Admin will see to his medication. (Admin 2 has some handcuffs, she tells me, are if things get out of hand ;))

I talk to myself all the time.... you're just lucky you don't have to listen to me:|:|

I have heard they are red fluffy handcuffs, quite nice on the wristsBlushingBlushing

Archived