DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

robin testers

searley

just been on the robin website to look at there testers and they say there testers are all 16th edition they mention nothing about 17th edition test instruments are they still trading ?

Robin are basically Fluke now Searley, and the testers havent changed, the regs have, just a few things to do with insulation resistance readings etc.

AndyGuiness Drink

just looking for my first test meters and the robins i used at college where just the job for what i needed.i am doing my 2391 at the min and would like to use my own test gear so looking about for some test instrments.

any suggestions would be welcome.cheers

Do you have any preferences? If your college allows it, ask to do some testing with different makes of tester so you can get a feel for them before you buy so to speak.

AndyGuiness Drink

• 2 weeks later...

how much should it cost to get 3 robin testers calibrated insulation cont tester,rcd tester, loop tester.

any rough prices would be handy as this is my first time of getting them calibrated.

Sealey, I sent My seperate testers off to Test4less. They cost

Archived