CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

Fed up of loosing.....

Guest Dane

Tape measures headbangheadbang

I lost a posh stanley one 2 weeks ago

Then lost to Jewsons tapes headbang last week

Now lost another one today headbangheadbang

I need a bungee cord thing on them! im shocking haha

Oh and i lost my radio :( little solar one cos it went dark and forgot where it was lol

What tool do you guys loose the most then?

Pozi drivers , they keep migrating to my mate's toolbox where they meet up with my SDS drill bits and have a party.

Trouble is we have the same make and hes a scooper, at the end of a job everything scooped up , into nearest box , " Right all done , lets get off home before the rush hour"

Tape measures headbangheadbang

D'oh

I lost a posh stanley one 2 weeks ago

Oh, I say - :(

Then lost to Jewsons tapes headbang last week

Oh Dear.

Now lost another one today headbangheadbang

That is just clumbsy, Mate. :)

I need a bungee cord thing on them! im shocking haha

Or one of those marvelous keyring thingys (Haven't seen them for Years)... The beeping thingy when you whistle.

Oh and i lost my radio :( little solar one cos it went dark and forgot where it was lol

Get some glow in the dark stickers for it. :) (when you find it again that is). or ask the missus to buy you a torch.

What tool do you guys loose the most then?

No Comment. ]:)

Strangely enough...

tape measures and posi's!

I don't know how many tape measures I own, have a great wee 2m one which sits nicely in a cargo pocket and various in between up to a nice 30m job... at least several, possibly bordering on many!

Can I ever find 1 of 'em when I need it?! PrayPray

I think we know the answer :(

Mines my terminal driver. For just some reason I go through them. Really like the old CK ones, I'v had 4 or 5 now.

Never lost a tape though, I use a fat max. Its imposible to loose its that big.

i do well with tools - rarely loose anything

No 2 Pozi, loves to go walkies. In fact it has done just that today :(

i keep losing screwdrivers, the amount i have to replace is stoopid

Pencils.

thats the only thing i go though loads off. people keep borrowing. have hundreds in a bag ready for when pocket is empty

Don't talk to me about pencils !!! I buy those bloody great packs now as they are always borrowed and never returned AAAAaaaaahhhhggggg

ive got a mate who always pops around my place to borrow a tape measure since he passes my house when doing qoutes. He now has a collection of around 8 and never has one when needed on the job. Think the bermuda triangle resides in his van somewhere. Oh yes and 6mm drill bits got about three sets of bits and none of them have any 6mm bits

5.5mm sds bits are my most popular ;)

Don't talk to me about pencils !!! I buy those bloody great packs now as they are always borrowed and never returned AAAAaaaaahhhhggggg

i get all my pencils at Ikea....

Archived