commiserations

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac1

Reaction score
Commiserations to West Brom,Boro and Newcastle fans.I'm an Arsenal fan and watched the Newcastle game today.Villa were lucky.Got a mate who is a Boro fan.Ha Ha.See you next season-not.

Its always hard to come to terms with losing a place in an higher league and my thoughts go out to the fans of such teams.

I would never make fun of them though as next season it could be my team

Its always hard to come to terms with losing a place in an higher league and my thoughts go out to the fans of such teams.I would never make fun of them though as next season it could be my team
What team do you support

I am a Manchester United fan and next year we could go down!

Not impposible especially if Burnley beat Shefield Utd lol

I am a Manchester United fan and next year we could go down!Not impposible especially if Burnley beat Shefield Utd lol
My sister is a HUGE fan, she even missed half of my daughters party 2day because there was a game onX(

I am a Manchester United fan
My sincere Apologies for your lack of taste. I don't have give my Niece some Flack, so too, does my Brother. She is a HUGE Man U fan.

Personally, I don't watch a bunch of wayyyyy overpaid, bad actor, pansies running around a pitch.

I watch the proper sport where Men are men and their opponents are nervous. Yes - Rugby!. :D