Kumfi stop pull harness for dogs / canines review reviews

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hi all,

Speaking to the vet Yesterday and was explaining about our Labrador (lab), Sandy - Pulling on his lead.

The vet said that her dog is a Lab and she bought and recommended the "Kumfi stop pull harness".

Anyone got them on here? What are your reviews? (naturally, I will post a review when I get one).

They are brilliant.. I have a 1 yr old lab n had the same problem.. Bought 1 of them n it's now a pleasure to walk him...

Gents, that is good enough for me. :p

Now, where is the cheapest place to buy a "Kumfi Stop pull Large dog thingy"?

I have looked at Kumfi and yourdogsneeds, the latter is the cheapest so far.

The problem is, that I have been looking through and found other things that I want - Like the 9 / 10 meter training lead, treat bag, healthy treats and I was looking at the Car seat belt collar thingy. But there is no spare seat for Sandy at present. (still worth getting one though, in case not all of us go in the car at the same time).

Gents, that is good enough for me. :p Now, where is the cheapest place to buy a "Kumfi Stop pull Large dog thingy"?

Not sure mate my mum bought mine but i know TK max is very good n cheap for pet stuff