Wago connectors

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even the Vet loves them!So quick and easy

IMG00060-20100514-1812.jpg

IMG00061-20100514-1812.jpg

:D
Very neat!!! sign of a sick mind!!!!!

But seriously - I will be getting a selection box for Christmas!!!! - and some Wago's:put the kettle on

Never had any dealings with these Wago connectors. From what i've seen of them so far, they look sound and quite capable of doing the job. What sort of costs are we looking at for these Wago connectors??

When I look at these wire connectors, and then think of the Yanks who STILL use Screwit type wire nuts, .....it makes you wonder about their claim to ''We have the technology'' ....haha!!! Believe me, ...There wiring systems and breakers are at least 30 to 40 years behind Europe in many instances.....

Thanks Zeespark,

What are the others with the lever type clamping called ?? They look even more solid than the Wago's....

bit of a pig to get wires out of should the need arise. i always try to leave one spare 'hole' so I can piggyback another if the need arises
Just rotate and pull, they will come out surprisingly easily

:D

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 22:17 ---------- Previous post was at 22:16 ----------

well there you have it matty

Never had any dealings with these Wago connectors. From what i've seen of them so far, they look sound and quite capable of doing the job. What sort of costs are we looking at for these Wago connectors??When I look at these wire connectors, and then think of the Yanks who STILL use Screwit type wire nuts, .....it makes you wonder about their claim to ''We have the technology'' ....haha!!! Believe me, ...There wiring systems and breakers are at least 30 to 40 years behind Europe in many instances.....
you do surprise me Larnacaman

the UK is very behind in getting this type of technology,

most of Europe, Asia, and Oceania have been using it for a few years now IME .

you do surprise me Larnacamanthe UK is very behind in getting this type of technology,

most of Europe, Asia, and Oceania have been using it for a few years now IME .
Not so sure about Europe Steptoe, but i can assure you most of the countries in Asia don't use them. Maybe Japan, but haven't any work experience there, only by means of factory inspection visits.

If they are available in HK and China, i haven't seen or noticed them about, as such.... No idea about Oceania, ie Aussie and NZ...

I use them quite abit. Very good and easy to use. Wheres the free sample to?

Matty, if you are using them daily its not really worth going for the free sample, which is basically one of each type and a box. Its more geared towards the guys that havent used them before but to get to play with them a bit before commiting to buy a batch.

AndyGuinness