£800 Worth Of C.k Sidecutters To Be Won!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs 107 has said I'm not allowed them .....................until Christmas morning.................she is going to wrap them up.
and thats all you are getting, :slap

well, a big congrats to all that won, and nice to see most of the names are regular contibutors to this wonderful site,

:Applaud

Hi all - We now have the results from our random draw - In no particular order, we have:

Combicutter3 Winners!

Apache - slipshod and slapdash - Ray4438 – Wilpickard – revjames – PhilM – Nozspark - Jono Pashley - sparky b - DC3011 - Betty swollocks – kmaccui – dcwuk – DarkInferno - binky – SPARKYDUDE – mikel – wozz - sammers230 - Blue Duck

Sensoplus Screwdriver Winners!

dave2 - Alpha Spark – davetheglitz – Barx - M107 – batty - paul b b - Samson337 – pauld - Hefferl

Prizes will be sent out next week

Thanks for taking part - If you enjoyed it and wish to win something else next month, keep an eye on the competition forum
Congratulations to all the winners. And thank you to CK for once again being generous and supportive to the forum and its members.

Doc H.

Gutted! Only just found this competition - have been working too hard to log on much!

Thanks for running it though and I'll keep a look out for more. My two pairs of CK cutters (I never have both at the same time as they disappear!) are getting a bit tatty now....

Combicutters arrived. I will send you my old slightly melted pair. These things may literally save your life..........

Superb - as I never win anything I didn't even think of re checking the original post for the winners - 'er in doors was straight on the phone after delivery today complaining about me buying something else with Christmas coming up blah blah etc etc and I didn't have a clue what she was on about...as usual.

Huge thanks to you CK, something else I can scrub of the list!

Got home tonight to find shiney new set of drivers waiting for me!

I'd forgotten all about this thread / comp - took me a good while to fathom out where they'd come from...

Many thanks CK

I think my drivers arrived today :C   the card on the floor said package with next door, I nipped round & ..................... "yes your other half collected them earlier"...................gonna have to look for screwdriver shaped presents hidden away now.

Cheers CK

Latest posts