£800 Worth Of C.k Sidecutters To Be Won!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or totally redisign and put them in the handle for more leverage, by the way I invented the multi pocket work trousers when I was about 11 years of age, at a time when copyright and my designs were put down by my peers.
You dont really need leverage for stripping small cables though, i think it would be more awkward with that part in the handle

Hi all

Thanks to everyone who has taken part in our competition, just a quick reminder that the competition closes on Sunday, so for just 5 mins, you could still be in with a chance to win

Even more so now! - we have added 10 sets of our Sensoplus VDE screwdrivers comprising of PZ0, 1, 2 & a 5.5mm Slotted driver

The first 20 randomly drawn will get the combicutter3 Max sidecutters - the next 10 get the screwdrivers - Good luck

Hi all - We now have the results from our random draw - In no particular order, we have:

Combicutter3 Winners!

Apache - slipshod and slapdash - Ray4438 – Wilpickard – revjames – PhilM – Nozspark - Jono Pashley - sparky b - DC3011 - Betty swollocks – kmaccui – dcwuk – DarkInferno - binky – SPARKYDUDE – mikel – wozz - sammers230 - Blue Duck

Sensoplus Screwdriver Winners!

dave2 - Alpha Spark – davetheglitz – Barx - M107 – batty - paul b b - Samson337 – pauld - Hefferl

Prizes will be sent out next week

Thanks for taking part - If you enjoyed it and wish to win something else next month, keep an eye on the competition forum

Nice. Well didn't win the big prize. But I won the runner up, and thats a good win in my book. Thank you so much, CK ;)

absolute result, thank you so much, celebrated like west ham had jut scored. :^O

Wow, without sounding cheesy I have never won anything on any competition or such. Very nice feeling indeed. Thank you very much.

I must admit CK drivers are pretty good. My current irazola's are wearing surprisingly fast. Especially the slotted that i use for 2nd fixing sockets etc. 3mm or 4mm can't remember. They are too good for live work either being non insulated :innocent

A huge congratulations to the following people as i know you will all be really happy with the prizes

Apache - slipshod and slapdash - Ray4438 – Wilpickard – revjames – PhilM – Nozspark - Jono Pashley - sparky b - DC3011 - Betty swollocks – kmaccui – dcwuk – DarkInferno - binky – SPARKYDUDE – mikel – wozz - sammers230 - Blue Duck

dave2 - Alpha Spark – davetheglitz – Barx - M107 – batty - paul b b - Samson337 – pauld - Hefferl

Steptoe PM me your address as i am going to send you part of my big prize mate.

A massive thank you to CK for this comp as it is a massive help to the hard working forum admin team and a big help to us mere mortals.

I must get on here more as my head is up my bottom at the minute and it doesnt look pretty

:Blushing

Thanks ck great addition to the forum was going to buy some new screwdrivers as others have said hardly ever win any thing last thing I won was a teenage mutant ninja turtles video when I was about 5 lol

Latest posts