16kW single phase hybrid inverter

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binky

retired and loving it!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New to the market, this beast may interest some on here. I've not seen anything single phase over 8 kw before. I've also posted the nuetral earth link box document for UPS funtion.

Attachments

• Sunsynk_Max_Datasheet_v5_English (1).pdf
    255.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Application Note – Sunsynk Hybrid Inverters and Earth-Neutral Bridge Box.pdf
    109.7 KB · Views: 0
Not sure about that "nuetral earth link box" diagram.

The red and black lines from the right of the "Inverter input protection box " both come from the red supply ?

There isn't a new earth on the green "To backup AC distribution line" from the inverter, eg an earth spike.

Is just linking the neutral to the inverter's "earth", floating once the input protection flips, safe enough ?

New to the market, this beast may interest some on here. I've not seen anything single phase over 8 kw before. I've also posted the nuetral earth link box document for UPS funtion.
Solaredge do a 10kw single phase inverter

The sunsynk has 3xMPPT all with same current capability which is nice. Time for a little play in easypv if I have time this weekend...

There's an 8kw solis single phase but it has different current capability on each of the 2xMPPTs which is a bit annoying imho

Latest posts