2391 52

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneil_lloyd

Reaction score
Hello, I'm currently doing my 2391-52 but for some reason finding it very difficult. Everytime I take this online exam I can't achieve no more than 56%. I don't know if it is that I'm that daft or what but 50% of questions asked I can't find in books, guidance note 3 on site guide nor the bs767. I'm beginning to ask my self the question, have I been given the wrong exam papers.
Any advice on how to tackle this.

For example one question was asked about a scenario In a solan were the washer dryer leaking and the electrics was faulty, and was called to fix it. what way would you go about fixing it? Can't remember word for word how the questions was asked but in that line. Don't know if that makes any sense but very close. One of the answers was do it so it disrupt the client. The other 3 I can't remember.
Then the said question carries on asking about (Ip rating ) for a 2mm hole in the spray thing you use to wash hair, how would you code it? It would make sense seeing the questions to correctly answer this.

Sorry but without a better outline of the question that doesn't make much sense.

The 2mm hole is regarding ip ratings and it is in the osg. I'm sitting the written exam today for 2391-52. It does appear a daunting exam but everything is in the books in front of you.

Make use of the notes pages at the back of your regs books. They are there for you to make helpful reminders in.

The not passed rate is high but that only encompasses first time passes.

The other half of the battle is figuring out what the question is actually asking. It's worse than reading shakeshpear sometimes.
Ha yeah, some of the questions have no answer taught on the course, you just have to work out what isn't right from what they do teach.

The 2mm hole is regarding ip ratings and it is in the osg. I'm sitting the written exam today for 2391-52. It does appear a daunting exam but everything is in the books in front of you.

Make use of the notes pages at the back of your regs books. They are there for you to make helpful reminders in.

The not passed rate is high but that only encompasses first time passes.
Thanks for your reply, I fully understand all Ip ratings that's not Mt concern. It's the stupid question about washer dryer. Like I've said can't remember how it was written out word for word.

Thanks for your reply, I fully understand all Ip ratings that's not Mt concern. It's the stupid question about washer dryer. Like I've said can't remember how it was written out word for word.
From what you have remembered it sounds like a health and safety question in disguise, ie, if there's a fault do you shut down the cct despite it being inconvenient for the customer?