2391 results today PASSED

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reedy10

Reaction score
Just want to let yous know the 2391 results are out from the 1st of december exam, got mine today and I passed thankfully, I had to ring the exams and they checked on the walled garden for the results, hope all who done the exam get the result yous want..... Guinness

Congratulations Reedy10, its always nice to hear some good news. Are you currently in employment or looking for employment? If you are still looking I can only wish you well, but times are very quiet and hard at the moment and I doubt many employers will be expanding much over the next 12months+

Doc H.

thanks guys, I am currently working on street lighting but I am looking for a change. But as you say times are queit and as I am in a permanent steady paid job I am in no hurry to leave for any old job so I will keep on looking as I work

Alan

Yes we have others in the street lighting game getting into domestic/commercial electrics is this because councils are turning them off so its a bit of a dying trade.

Yes we have others in the street lighting game getting into domestic/commercial electrics is this because councils are turning them off so its a bit of a dying trade.
Yes it is a bit, but we get a lot of 3rd party work from councils and other balfour beatty groups.

I think the problem maybe councils aren't spending money, where i live we have council garages opposite there is a street light down there that has been on for two years due to photocell being broke. It annoys me but not enough to inform the council why should i its like the roads they should maintain them after all we pay them too.

Latest posts