Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jl-heating

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
day 3 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

day 3 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sounds like your flying through it

I did not think they would test you for that long!!!

I did mine in about an hour I think

3 Days is one hell of a long test

its a 4 day course including half a day practical..

exam is next week . :)

back to revision . :) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Revision?

Been sat in Fairway pub stuffing your face and on facebook aint revision :p haha

yes and now i am sat at home revising lol...

little r and big R ahhhhh divide by 4 ? omg .. haha

parrallel paths and Safe Isolation ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

seek permission .. grrrrrrr

yes and now i am sat at home revising lol... little r and big R ahhhhh divide by 4 ? omg .. haha

parrallel paths and Safe Isolation ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

seek permission .. grrrrrrr
:^O

You will be ok as long as you stay calm, you know the stuff its just nerves that gets em all.

max operating current mA for an rcd providing fault protection for a domestic TT install, earth electrode Ra is 166 ohm ?

i found the written pretty easy but not as easy as another he finished in 20mins and i know he passed :eek: .

your virtually guided and guaranteed to pass the practical

max operating current mA for an rcd providing fault protection for a domestic TT install, earth electrode Ra is 166 ohm ?
the question is not worded too good

i could not be arsed to write it all out , i just put the info needed.