9/11

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not really,

Im baffled,

I do hope its not one of them stoopid political things though,

I hate getting drawn into political arguments,! ;)

not really,Im baffled,

I do hope its not one of them stoopid political things though,

I hate getting drawn into political arguments,! ;)
I like to think I have a fairly good sense of humour, but this kind of thing belongs in the play ground! And not on a professional forum, thought electricians where supposed to be intelligent!!

yep,

so tell us then,

what happened on the 9th of November then that is so important?

if we are so intelligent then surely we can get the date right.? :C

yep, so tell us then,

what happened on the 9th of November then that is so important?

if we are so intelligent then surely we can get the date right.? :C
as post #8

as post #8
so, someone comes on a UK forum and posts a date and expects me to telepathically tell they meant US standards?

do you have your spellcheck set to US standards? along with your time? and I suppose I should drive on the right too then?

so, someone comes on a UK forum and posts a date and expects me to telepathically tell they meant US standards?do you have your spellcheck set to US standards? along with your time? and I suppose I should drive on the right too then?
Your argument is just getting pathetic now, unless you have been living on the moon for the last 10 years then I fail to see how anyone could have misunderstood the original post, I feel really strongly about this and I think it

what for?

nothing signifigant happened for me on the 9th of November, and that is the date the OP stated.!

FACT, and as a person that deals in trying not to kill people day in day out that is what I deal with, FACTS,

not getting stuff the wrong way around,

I suppose on 3phase you wouldnt care what way round you connect up your blues and blacks?

The Americanisation of our culture annoys the hell out of me. I will not just sit by and ignore it.

Yes the terrorist attacks that I assume you mean were a real tragedy, but the Americans need to stop dwelling on it and move on with their lives. We suffered with the London bombings 7/7 (that works both sides of the pond) but I can remember numerous terrorist attacks in London and elsewhere in which many people died - Docklands, Omagh etc. We move on and get on with our lives. The Yanks need to stop licking their wounds and get on with life.

The Americanisation of our culture annoys the hell out of me. I will not just sit by and ignore it.Yes the terrorist attacks that I assume you mean were a real tragedy, but the Americans need to stop dwelling on it and move on with their lives. We suffered with the London bombings 7/7 (that works both sides of the pond) but I can remember numerous terrorist attacks in London and elsewhere in which many people died - Docklands, Omagh etc. We move on and get on with our lives. The Yanks need to stop licking their wounds and get on with life.[/quote

Americanisation of our culture, this gets better. This is a tradgey that happened in America yet you don

The Americanisation of our culture annoys the hell out of me. I will not just sit by and ignore it.Yes the terrorist attacks that I assume you mean were a real tragedy, but the Americans need to stop dwelling on it and move on with their lives. We suffered with the London bombings 7/7 (that works both sides of the pond) but I can remember numerous terrorist attacks in London and elsewhere in which many people died - Docklands, Omagh etc. We move on and get on with our lives. The Yanks need to stop licking their wounds and get on with life.[/quote

Americanisation of our culture, this gets better. This is a tradgey that happened in America yet you don

Status
Not open for further replies.