9/11

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the yankee dollar is responsible for killing a lot of my very good friends and workmates,

so until you have first hand experience of this stuff I suggest you wind your neck in!

you started by defending a date that was wrongly written, and now you are trying to preach about something you have no comprehenshion about.!

give me strength

you are simple yet another apologist that thinks the sun shines from the us of a and we should all feel sorry for them getting back what they have promoted worldwide when it suited them!

anyone remember when Russia was in Afganistan?

headbang

Bin Laden spent the late 1990's at the CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia being trained by them. The US foreign policy is an absolute shambles, and is the cause of about 90% of this.AndyGuinness
False by the late 1990's Bin Laden had already commited terrorist acts on US soil, he was however provided with training during the russian conflict in afganistan by the US.

the yankee dollar is responsible for killing a lot of my very good friends and workmates,

so until you have first hand experience of this stuff I suggest you wind your neck in!

you started by defending a date that was wrongly written, and now you are trying to preach about something you have no comprehenshion about.!

give me strength,

you are simple yet another apologist that thinks the sun shines from the us of a and we should all feel sorry for them getting back what they have promoted worldwide when it suited them!

in all honesty, and please think about this very carefully, it was probably the yankee dollar that trained those people in the first place,

anyone remember when Russia was in Afganistan?

headbang
Wind my neck in!! Why because you

This thread wants locking and deleting thats the last i have to say, what a place and day to bring up your anti american sentiments.

I am not Anti-American Jonno, its just that we suffered worse during the Blitz, and did we turn that into what the Americans did with 9/11?AndyGuinness
TOTALLY different thing.

What happened on the 9th November?
On that date I realise what the f,,, is mean this life for others

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:34 ----------

Pathetic Behaviour grow the hell up
agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts