Adjustable Timer Module

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

searley

Reaction score
i have been asked by a friend to finish of his extractor fan unit for his shower room he has a big extractor fan sitting in the loft with 1.5 twin & earth coming from it he can`t find the timer he got with the fan and i can`t seem to find one on the Internet can anybody tell me where i can pick a timer up so as to wire it in. cheers

i have been asked by a friend to finish of his extractor fan unit for his shower room he has a big extractor fan sitting in the loft with 1.5 twin & earth coming from it he can`t find the timer he got with the fan and i can`t seem to find one on the Internet can anybody tell me where i can pick a timer up so as to wire it in. cheers
Make and model of fan may be some help.

All the fan's I fitted have the timer module fitted (for over run)...

the only ones I've seen with external timer controls are with SELV extractors...

Unless you are after a delay module????

he`s to lazy to look down there, got him chasing the lad who put the fan in for him.

could i not just take a timer out of a fan it`s just to over run for about 5 mins to clear the bathroom ?

i have`nt got much faith in him finding out anything about the fan (make or model) looks like am on me hands and knees in the attick checking it out me sell !!!!!!!!!.