Advice Needed...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
started reading it, but didnt get far  - get some spaces between the paragraphs, it all just 1 big hard to read blob of text... almost as hard to read as the mr electric thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Paul £12 and its yours!! Yes come up whenever. How you get on with all them machines after?? All out the back of your house i expect!!!

john...
Sorry mate, just bid £12.00 and immediately outbid to £12.50!

Tell you what I'll go to £50, but no more!

Sorry bud, someone has beat me to it @ £51, I'll have to talk to Mrs SW about going to £100, and see what happens.

She said yes, so £100 it is, but I doubt that it will be there long, and I don't think I can go much more TBH.

The machines are not out yet, and it was two different schools TBH.

We put a limousine on EBay starting bid 1p and after 7 days sold for £1,040.00, waited and waited and eventually contacted buyer and still no responses at all.  Opened a case after a week and got sale cancelled and fee refunded.  EBAy told us that we cannot leave negative feedback, which seems daft.  So its now relisted, if any electrician needs a nice big motor that will fit all of your tools, wifes shopping trips or just to go clubbing  then bid on it http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volvo-S90-Limousine-No-reserve-99p-Start-/301686712842?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item463dedea0a free bottle of Chateueu DeNeuf De Pat for any TEF that buys it.  Half tank of petrol still in it.  Need the money to buy Alcohol.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is correct, You CANNOT leave negative feedback for buyers, so JUST BECAUSE A BUYER HAS 100% FEEDBACK MEANS NOTHING They might have refused to pay on loads of things, you will have no way of knowing.

BUT the non paying twat CAN leave negative for me, "your bike was a load of ****" type thing, and all i can do is to ask ebay to remove it, BUT I STILL HAVE THE NEGATIVE ON MY FEEDBACK.

Ebay are tossers...

john..

Hi All,

Bike ended well.... It still has about 5 days left to run, and is up to £1850 but i am going to end it in a minute as some bloke asked me to sell it this morning and made a sensible offer [lot more than £1850] and even though he is not going to collect it until tomorrow, he has already paid me by bank transfer and the money is sitting in the bank now!!

I was going to leave it on ebay until he has collected the bike tomorrow and I know he is happy with it, but as i have already been paid, i think that if i leave it on there, it is just messing people about, what you all think??

john..

Yep, has it been paid on a non refundable method,? The person that Tx's the money has a certain time to claim it back, under certain circumstances. 

Otherwise, end it, it's the decent thing to do

May be an idea to check with your bank first though. 

It can sometimes still be returned,

Did you know a cheque drew on an American yippee aye kae bank can be recalled up to 5 years after it has been banked, even in a UK bank..... :eek:  

My account manager has specifically told me to NEVER accept a cheque from a Yankee bank, 

Apparently confederate money is safer,   :)  

Latest posts