Alternative To 10Mm Cable Clips?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a thought

If you are in the shower AND there is a Fire AND you have to exit past the cupboard where the cable is....this will be an escape route.

And we all know what that will mean in a couple of weeks time, so, do the right thing and ..........

It may sound over the top, but think about it

Just saying
It was one of my concerns. Not really sure how to define "escape route" and neither can our so called industry leaders. :(

It will just become part of my daily routine but may not apply in this instance thankfully :C

went into medlocks today and asked if they had any trunking cable clips and they looked at me like I was mad :(

so that's going well then...

Those who make the rules and regulations.. the jpeg 74 or whatever they are called??? I know certsure group have two representatives on this group.

:C

Also It's not 5 weeks anymore it's 7

More and more they are looking like fifa.

Last edited by a moderator:
7 weeks FFS!

Well at least it shows that it could not be done in 5 weeks like they thought it could!

Extra two weeks are centred around firefighting

Hers's a thought......I wonder if Emma has a thing about Firemen?

It could explain why Trumpton have more clout than the poor suckers who pay her wage as ' CEO of a Charrrridddddy"

Wish ta **** I could attend,,,, 

Unfortunately I'm on a ****ed up week where jobs have been moved about continuously on me,   :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish ta **** I could attend,,,, 

Unfortunately I'm on a ****ed up week where jobs have been moved about continuously on me,   :(
I know the feeling BUT I HAVE to go so I can TRY to get this fricking online fiasco sorted out, or NOT as the case may be

And then on to stir up some shyte on the NIC stand IF I can be arshed

Latest posts