AM2 test!!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

narcus85

Reaction score
Hi lads new on the forum. I've just completed my AM2 test and forgot to bond the tray and the trunkinghttp://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/images/smilies/headbangtamping.gif. Does anyone have any knowledge on the marking procedure? Is this mistake a fail?

we have some verifyers or something similar on here who may be along in a bit.

BTW, Im confused as to your scam provider status if you havent done an AM2 yet.

Admin, can someone tell me how this works, so can I put down Niceic and Elecsa too then?

Hi retired sparky thanks for your reply so you think i will only lose marks and not fail then?

Dont you only need 2382 17th Edition & Full Scope Part P minimum to join a scam which is a 4 day course for 17th and 6 day course for Full Scope Part P. Ive done both these courses and am sure thats the minimum to join a scam.

Although im doing 2330 level 2 & 3, 2392, 2391, AM2 & NVQ3 I will be an 8 week wonder (over 2 years) not a 5 day wonder cheers ]:)

Dont you only need 2382 17th Edition & Full Scope Part P minimum to join a scam which is a 4 day course for 17th and 6 day course for Full Scope Part P. Ive done both these courses and am sure thats the minimum to join a scam. Although im doing 2330 level 2 & 3, 2392, 2391, AM2 & NVQ3 I will be an 8 week wonder (over 2 years) not a 5 day wonder cheers ]:)
at the time, i only had 2381 & mid way through 2330

You will loose marks, not too many i would assume, defiantly not a fail out right. (i speak from experience, but i did do it a few years ago) ;) (i think i bonded one but not both)

Of course it all depends how many marks you may have dropped else where.

Cheers Wozz i was doing my bonding when the examiner asked me to do some fault finding when i came back i forgot to do it so frustrating

Narcus85.

Are you an NICEIC - Domestic Installer or not?

Steps,

As Andy says, you can join a scheme with very little quals.

With regard to the options on here, the default is "Blank" and if left blank - will not dipsplay anythiong in your "Postbit" (Your posts).