amandas got talent

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firebrad

Reaction score
anyone watch amandas got talent tonight? whos your fav to win?

AMANDA_HOLDEN_682_466798a.jpg

There are a load of good ones in there.

And the ones that I Like to win (The same as Simon Cowell). Are the ones who come from the ordinary background. low/middleclass working mum & or Dad and have not been sent to "Drama / Acting" School.

PS: That's a good pic for the lads back at the Station, Brad. ]:)

Not fair when they give the sob story tho. Should be based on their talent alone :|
It's not often that you are wrong - but you are right there Patch. :D

PS: That's a good pic for the lads back at the Station, Brad. ]:)
Ha ha yeah were always working hard :z

I hope the singing granddaughter and grandad do well

she's a bit old 38!
38 is nowhere near old ! X(

I preferred Duffy on the other thread :D
Don't like her voice, sounds like she is singing through her Nose. Arrggghhhh! X(

Gone has the love Tonight, Patch. :D

look lads if you want to settle the argument all take them both off your hands (come on amanda, come on duffy... your not wanted here) :D :D

You tell him GH. :)

I am going now - and watch Patch go up the wall because I am leaving on a 3,999 post count. :^O (He hates it).

38 is nowhere near old ! X( Don't like her voice, sounds like she is singing through her Nose. Arrggghhhh! X(

Gone has the love Tonight, Patch. :D
No offence..and with respect to all who like DUFFY, I was wondering how and why she got an awards during the Brits award this year considering , well VOICE ? maybe its an individaual taste reason why I dont like her music.... peace to all Duffy fans ....

No offence..and with respect to all who like DUFFY, I was wondering how and why she got an awards during the Brits award this year considering , well VOICE ? maybe its an individaual taste reason why I dont like her music.... peace to all Duffy fans ....
I tend to like a song rather than an artist,

I like "Warwick Avenue" - but dont like Duffy,

I like "So What" - but i dont like pink.

:D