Another Jfk Conspiracy Theory

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TV programme last night produced one I'd not heard before.

I admit to always thinking there was something not right with the aftermath of the assassination but , hopefully, I'm sensible enough to rule out  aliens , the World Domination cult or whatever they're called or Elvis in a fit of temper .

Anyway , keeping it concise, they said the head wound was in keeping with an automatic round that disintigrates on impact and not the full metal jacket rounds from Oswald's fairly old bolt action  rifle. 

Hospital say the SS had Xrays made with a full metal jacket round taped to it.

Witnesses at the roadside said they could smell cordite from gunfire but were ignored for the Warren Report later.

Oswald fired two rounds , one missed, ricocheted to scrape Kennedy's head ....second entered back of neck exited throat and hit the Texas Governor seated in  front .   

SS man in the leading car picked up an AK47 to return fire, took off the safety,  the car accelerated forward and he accidentally let off a round that hit the President in the front of the head and blew back of his skull off.  

Just saying ......never heard this one before but seems feasible .

Just wondering what others thought .

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen the video where it appears the driver holding the steering wheel with his right hand puts his left hand over his shoulder glances round and shoots him in the head, Mrs JFK then tries to get away by climbing out of the back.

I love these theories

always seems to be the Americans at it

911 the best