Another thank you

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

androiduk2002

Reaction score
I wish to say a huge public thank you and an appolligy .

A few weeks ago when I/we was discussing my proposed outside light a certain member of this forum offered to supply me with the required amount of singles, (I wont name him as dont want to open flood gates).

They was collected from him on Monday evening he also threw in a few other bits for me to practice on , I wish to say a huge thank you to the member he knows who he is.

I wish to say a big sorry for not posting sooner but I landed myself a job on Wednesday and its taken its toll on me after being out of work for 19 months, unfortunatly its not in the trade (Ive gone back to warehousing) until things improve , a job is a job.

Androiduk2002

Good luck with the job and hope its not for too long until you can get up and running proper like.

thanks guys once we have got things straight I think my local Screwfix had better get some extra stock in :^O :^O:^O

Congrats on getting a job, better to be in work although I know you would rather be sparking things will pick up and hopefully you will get in the job you want.

What are you wanting to get ahold of android?AndyGuinness
A bit of everything ROTFWL lots of nice shiney tools tho I doubt they will stay like that for long :innocent

im thinking of getting the T1630 tool case/bag by CK

I've got a Black and Decker open tote bag which works well for me, but was thinking of getting a smaller version to avoid overfilling with junk, as tends to happen with anything bucket like :D

I found the standard box with a fairly deep removable tray does the job. Connecting tools in the tray, drill bits,pencils , hammer, set square , junior hacksaw, testers etc in the bottom.

Trick is to keep it light . So in the van is a tray with lump hammer, chisels ,zip bits for house bashing. Seperate box for spanners. Another for tank cutters . A bin with Grips and stuff, just bring them out for SWA glands etc . Socket set in van for panels & motors.

A sparks I knew had this bloody big box with everything in it, including a socket set !!! and lump hammer , nearly dislocated my shoulder trying to move it . Absolutely ridiculous.

I found the standard box with a fairly deep removable tray does the job. Connecting tools in the tray, drill bits,pencils , hammer, set square , junior hacksaw, testers etc in the bottom.Trick is to keep it light . So in the van is a tray with lump hammer, chisels ,zip bits for house bashing. Seperate box for spanners. Another for tank cutters . A bin with Grips and stuff, just bring them out for SWA glands etc . Socket set in van for panels & motors.

A sparks I knew had this bloody big box with everything in it, including a socket set !!! and lump hammer , nearly dislocated my shoulder trying to move it . Absolutely ridiculous.
You've met me then.

ROTFWL

I found the standard box with a fairly deep removable tray does the job. Connecting tools in the tray, drill bits,pencils , hammer, set square , junior hacksaw, testers etc in the bottom.Trick is to keep it light . So in the van is a tray with lump hammer, chisels ,zip bits for house bashing. Seperate box for spanners. Another for tank cutters . A bin with Grips and stuff, just bring them out for SWA glands etc . Socket set in van for panels & motors.

You've met me then. ROTFWL
I actually thought the same.....

:eek:

I do actually sort out my tools every month or so, but then they creep back into my box as soon as I turn my back.

I really really must start to keep a tighter reign on it,

will be getting a new box soon so will try to just put day to day stuff in it,

my prob is, today could be a new pendant, tomorrow could be some tray, and then an underground armoured.!

WTF is my D2D stuff.?

Are you saying Steps only works a three day week, Zee? :eek:

]:)