any musicians on here?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought...ahhh this sounds nice....then arrrrrghhhhhh!!! :^O

Deffo not to my taste :(
:^O :p its a more hmm, it apeals more to a certain crowd of people, we have a good following though :)

I started off having piano lessons at the age of 10. never really took to it but all the theory was useful with other instruments. At secondary school took up the trumpet and had lessons. Then decided to get some drums, then got a bass. I am probably better on bass than anything else. I can also play 6 string in a basic key like E or C or anything with a capo attached. so dabbled in many but not really mastered any!

I play the piano , guitar and not to bad on drums .... I did play the trombone when I was young but ain't got a clue any more ...

I'm another tub thumper - I even once owned Carl Palmer's old kit. That unfortunately had to go when the neighbours started complaining... organised petitions... measured me up for a pine overcoat!

Which begs the question: are drummers musicians? Hahahahahahaha

Admin that pic of danny is of a one man band playing a flugel not a trombone..... :coat

I have not been able to put the trumpet down over the last couple of weeks. Got rid of the cornet (cheapo off ebay) and got one my brother doesnt play anymore which is actually quite a good one. My sis in law gave me an old Boosey and Hawkes one too. I checked the serial numbers and its 60 years old!

I have also bought a brand new JP152 Trumpet which is pitched in C which makes playing along with other musicians a lot easier.

Drums on guitar hero .....I love it, just like being in a real bandbad day explode

I play guitar, have played the trumpet, violin and various other instrument (badly).

I now do sound for a local band made up from my son-in-law and other family members and friends.

I find doing the PA is far easier than getting up there and singing or playing anything.