Anyone Seen This?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also heard last week. Scuttlebutt is that they`ve already been bought out by a company we are ALL aware of ( think 6 letter scam provider NOT starting with a vowel.............).

Was waiting for the wave to break, to be honest. As Slipperslapper says, thats another loss that`ll end up hurting our pockets....................

Are we talking  " The Masters of the Universe " here?    Yes of course we are .   

I wonder if they have dipped their toe in the rancid pool of high powered investing and a crocodile bit it off!!! 

So the Masters of the Universe , once a charity, are in a position to bail them out are they?

I foresee we shall all have do the £40 CSCS  safety nonsense test once per month shortly .

What is like to know is how does a non-profit outfit have the spare (otherwise known as profit) cash to buy this debt?

Maybe the beloved Chief Exec has forfeited the bonus?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well when the ECA said that they were going to merge with the NICEIC, I was very suspicious, it now looks like a shotgun wedding.

We really need to get shot of these Schemes, a Gasafe style system would be much better, £220 a year local policing of standards, helpline. End.

When you add up the list of things these people have done, it cannot be long before politicians dump them.