Apprentice for a day (or two)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CK Tools

www.ck-tools.com
Reaction score
Hi all

As part of our product development process we 'keep it real' by doing Job shadowing. So we are looking for a kind soul who would like to help us help you.

What's in it for you? - You get a free gofer, plus a bunch of nice new C.K gear, plus the opportunity to tell us how it is.

And for us? - we want to experience first hand what you do day to day and benefit from your experience - This is so that we can ensure the tools we develop and offer make your life easier in some way.

If any of you in the North West or Midlands areas would like to get a (Senior) apprentice for the day (or two) just post a reply and we will take it from there.

Well, I have a load of social housing void PIRs with remedials on at the mo, and social housing void rewire starting next week.

Im always happy for free help to fetch and carry :)

Having you as a gofer would be like having Michael Schumacher as the pizza delivery driver, :slap
it will get delivered hot.

There are many things that you know that I do not, there are many folks out there who could teach me a thing or two.

Well, I have a load of social housing void PIRs with remedials on at the mo, and social housing void rewire starting next week. Im always happy for free help to fetch and carry :)
I'm up for that Steps, I can do next Monday and Wednesday , in fact would be glad to do so as the BBC are using my flat to film some period drama, so will have to be out all day and have nothing to do and nowhere to go.

PM me a time and address:)

Latest posts