available jobs

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikel

Reaction score
Just had a quick look on the job centre website and it comes up with around 40 jobs for electricians in the lancashire area. So if anyone is interested may be worth a look. It was the jobseekers.direct.gov.uk website and I searched for electrician in the BL1 area or within 20 miles. There were a couple of nation wide jobs too. Thought I'd just post it in case anyone is looking

Some of the people advertising jobs on there must be off their head. 2391 fully qualified time served sparks for just over

Just used the link for my area...........

I think, in order to provide continued forum use (i.e. pay me phone bill etc.) ; I`m going to have to try one - `cos things are getting grim again!

There`s 3 local that might be ok for us - I`ll get onto `em tomorrow.

KME

I always keep an eye on that site

a few big jobs coming up in my area which if i go slack i will go on and do my normal stuff on the way home

Looks like the way it`ll have to be........

I`m hoping like hell I can get enough through the door this week to cover the mortgage.........we shall see.

Its really annoying when I KNOW some commercial works have been signed off; we`re just awaiting the instruction to proceed with `em :head bang

Latest posts