Best place to do 2391?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S60TEM

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience or comments as to where would be a good place to sit my 2391?

I did my 2330 and 2382 at OLCI in newcastle and doing my 2393 next wednesday. They do the 2391 also but just wondered if there is anywhere that is head and shoulders above the rest for this dificult course?

cheers.

Doing mine at Tresham college Corby next week ! so will let you know how that goes . It was the same place that I done my 17th ed update and that was good. They even laid on refreshments... :D

I did my 2381 & 2391 (3.5 & 4.5 day intensive courses) in Rochdale (7 years ago)

I also did my 2382-20 (exam only) with him a couple of weeks ago

Great guy, knows the regs inside and out but you will have to put a lot of effort in on your part.

Jack Priestley

cheers guys.

I'm not shy on putting in the effort, it's only taken me a year to get my 2330 level 2 & 3, 2382 and hopefully my 2393 (part p) on wednesday. Have been working as a electricians mate also for my brother in law since march so have picked up loads of experience too. Gonna put in for NAPIT assessment asap and do 2391 too while everything is fresh in my mind.

I might aswell just go with the people i've done the rest of my training through as its on my doorstep and the tutor knows his stuff but he does leave you to prove to him that you've studied etc. There's been a few people over the course of the past year on the practical workshop days that have been CLUELESS!! They'll have NO chance of making it in this industry!

Again, thanks for the replies.

i did my 2391 at stockton college, the guy i had was brilliant. i did all my other courses at darlington.

Im from Darlington and I did my 2391 at Consett college it was over 12 weeks and I would recommend it..

Id also recommend the 2391 City and Guilds exam book its a green and black cover..