Bosch PMF 180E

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best buy as far as I'm concerned. I haven't used my jigsaw or circular saw since getting this. The blades mount securely. You can cut right up to the skirting board with the plunge blade. The semi circular blade allows you to saw through the tongue of floorboards easily.

To my mind it is an essential piece of kit that does all that is required.

Haven't used the Fein - but on economy grounds I'm quite happy with my purchase!

I have just treated myself to one of these it came with a full set of blades and sanding pads like the one at amazon but was

I bought the Bosch a few weeks ago for a one off job (cutting a couple of 22 mm copper pipes that I needed to T in to) The pipes were tight to the rear wall of an airing cupboard and I could see no ther way. The tool worked a treat and saved me hours.

I used it again to cut a section of skirting out so I could fit a vanity unit tight to the wall. Without this tool I would have had to remove a full length of skirting then cut it then re-fit it.

No doubt the Fein is better but the Bosch is really good for the money.

Blades are expensive but I have heard you can make your own using cheap hardpoint saws and a drill.

Fantastic little tool. Has got me out of a few tight spots. I have one and love it.

It's a nifty little sander too :)

I was going to post the Axminster link but I was beaten too it! On offer for 1 week only.

:D

I'm sure I replied to this thread already suggesting using the fein blades with it. Maybe I am going mad.

Just ordered one from the axminster site. Could of come in handy a few times so should be a good investment!

There carpets certainly last.
yes

Same town different company

Did anyone see the Hugh F-W programme on chickens? That was filmed in Axminster and he went to the Axminster factory to feed them chicken in the canteen

:)