Brexit referendum II would you change your mind?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How would you vote in a second referendum?

• Yes - EU all the way! (Remain)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No - Fish! (Leave)

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Don't care it's all bovine excrement anyway

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Since the ₩bankers courgetteed up in 2008 we've been told things will get better but we have to put up with this austerity, where will it end? 

If you look at America I feel that is where we are heading:

The corporation is king, the law upholds the will of the king, civil forfiture is making poor people into criminals and plunging generations into debt.

It looks to me like they are trying to push us sleepwalking into modern slavery under the guise of austerity.

Question is WTFudge are WE going to do about it? 

having dinner cooked by immigrants  :slap baddayexplode

One curry house I do use, has on occasion been raided by Immigration officials funnily enough! :)

It is our National Dish now I believe.

So that's curry house staff can stay along with totty of any nationaliy as long as they're fit! 

I reckon I'll get a few votes campaigning with that! :)

Voted to leave and getting fed up with all the "difficulties" - having seen the priority of EU negotiators, i want to leave even more and preferably with no deal and no more money to the EU gravy train. 
 I kind of concur, if the EU is going to be difficult - firk em, just leave and be damned, at least it will be quick!

I guess that all depends on what you see as democracy?? 

Interesting comments Binky, 

so what you're saying is that you're happy for a small group to dictate democracy whilst you suffer and that's the best available option?? 

In what other areas of your life are you happy to live this way??

we have an rather lettuced form of democracy,  no system is ever perfect but some form of proportional representation would possibly help? A choice of 2 parties is not real democracy, but it's still better than Russia or China, Kings and Queens, or any form of dictatorship.

Everything used to be shipped into London then sent to Holland, that changed many years ago. I see UK goods coming straight here and by-passing Rotterdam. What this does show is just how integrated into Europe we really are, and how much of a mess it will be when we leave. I really think the Tories have taken the wrong approach because of their hard-line leavers. I really think we should have negotiated out in parts rather than jumping off a cliff of our own making as we seem to be quickly heading for. EG air traffic control / access needs to remain co-ordinated with Europe. So sort that out and move on to say fishing and farming. If we had taken this approach I think we could have left in good order having sorted out the obvious and relatively easy bits first and with minimal impact on day to day life.