Brian

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG. He did pass me and has settled in the "Smileys".

I can't get him out of there...

...Look...

:C

I think brians joined the purple helmets but lost his motorbike!!

:C :C :C

:C :C:C

:C :C:C:C

OMG. He did pass me and has settled in the "Smileys". I can't get him out of there...

...Look...

I did warn you Admin, only last week, you need a 5 lever mortice lock not a 3 lever lock on that Smiley enclosure.

Doc H.

Oh dear , thats it now , I've lost Brian forever , hes become public property , he'll be in the gossip columns next with a floozie on each arm ,taking drugs , appearing on the Jonathon Woss show , touring with Max Boyce. People ought to get their own Brians I think , after all that trouble I took to create him , people just muscle in ,... tread roughshod over people's feelings ...thought we had something special .... Oh well its just me and Sandra then . :|

Just look at him over there in the Smilie pen, he doesn't fit in ... no one is speaking to him , bet they all ignore him at playtime.

:C :C :C

:C :C:C

:C :C:C:C

bikersmilie.gif

:D

PMSL at the description that pops up when you mouse-hover over Brian! :Applaud :Applaud:Applaud:Applaud

ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL
I would guess Admin was in a happy mood when he added that.

Doc H.

Don't take you guys long to suss things out, does it? PMSL.

Oh, And Admin is Always in a good mood. ;)

Don't take you guys long to suss things out, does it? PMSL.Oh, And Admin is Always in a good mood. ;)
except when AD2 shouts at him at the top of her voice from 100 foot from admins shed sorry admin i meant to say Workshop ]:) ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

Latest posts