C&G 206 Practical Exam COMPLETED (Level 2) - Paperwork (With Pictures)...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshwizard

Honorary Life Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
... I can't find my other thread on this, so I have put them on here again...

UPDATED: 04/08/2011

Completed paperwork available here:

What you will get in the ".zip" folder:

• Materials list

• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) list and fit for purpose

• Tools list and fit for purpose

• Required safety precautions and Safe Isolation Procedure; and

• Circuit Diagram - 206 (took me over a day to make this one for you)

Please note that these are NOT the paperwork of the C&G. They are mine and contain my work that I used in my C&G 206 exam.

hey they have removed the image could u upload it to mediafire.com please cause im really stuck with my exam i have done it once but cannont remember how to draw wiring diagrams and i lost my notes the only part i need is the wiring diagram thanks m8

HI welshWIZARD

JUST STARTED A 2330 LEVEL 2 JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT WITH SOME EXAM PAPERS PASSED 201 BUT CANT FIND ANY PAPER ITS SAY THEY HAVE BEEN REMOVED JUS WONDERING IF YOU CAN SEND THEM TO MT EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]

Thank you

HI welshWIZARDJUST STARTED A 2330 LEVEL 2 JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT WITH SOME EXAM PAPERS PASSED 201 BUT CANT FIND ANY PAPER ITS SAY THEY HAVE BEEN REMOVED JUS WONDERING IF YOU CAN SEND THEM TO MT EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]

Thank you
Will leave the past papers to those who have them, but in the meantime Swindon Massive is a site that a lot of people use.

Any future questions you may have feel free to ask, some stuff has been covered so if you're stuck on something it might be a few pages back. If you can't find anything, feel free to ask. :)

Welcome to the forum!

Marc.

Edit: Past Papers

hi im wondering if any onwe can help as i have got my 206 exma coming up and i can not remmeber how to draw circuit and block diagrams and help will be takin with many thnaks plz :)

Hi, I am coming up to doing my 204 & 206. Is there any chance someone could send me a completed tool list and a completed material list for each, having all the correct sizes will help me a lot.

Thanks =]

Hi, I am coming up to doing my 204 & 206. Is there any chance someone could send me a completed tool list and a completed material list for each, having all the correct sizes will help me a lot.Thanks =]
Depends what the 206 practical involves at your particular college - will it include metal conduit, etc. As for correct sizes - get yourself onto the TLC website and figure out what you're going to need. Again, it all depends on what you need! Have you seen the requirements for it?

I have got to do a 2 way lighting in steel conduit, SWA to an isolator and a radial. so overall its pretty easy, the steel conduit, CCU and isolator are already installed so all I have to do is wire up and do the fixings for Socket outlets. It relatively easy by the sounds of it but when i did my tool and material list then saw a example of one there was a massive difference.

I have got to do a 2 way lighting in steel conduit, SWA to an isolator and a radial. so overall its pretty easy, the steel conduit, CCU and isolator are already installed so all I have to do is wire up and do the fixings for Socket outlets. It relatively easy by the sounds of it but when i did my tool and material list then saw a example of one there was a massive difference.
Think of everything you will need. Ask your tutor when you next see him what size SWA you'll be using. It'll probably be 4mm SWA, in which case you'll want 2* BW(indoors) or CW(outdoor)20 glands. Hacksaw & knife, wire stripper, adjustable spanner, terminal driver etc for fitting this. You'll also want the relevant sized cleats, and a pozidrive for fixing these to the wall (I doubt you'll be fixing to brick? If you are then you'll want to list SDS hammer drill, masonry bit etc). Then the relevant amount/sized screws.

It's late so I apologise if I've missed anything, but go through every circuit bit by bit and you'll be ok!

I got my 204 & 206 coming up soon may & june, just wonder if anyones got the same or similar assessment as me in the 206?

This is what we've got to do apprently but it could change just rumours.

Steel conduit from the CCU to a sub-isolator

2 way & intermediate from a junction box to a fluorecent light in 1.5mm t & e

Radial circuit in 2.5 t & e & the last socket outlet in MICC

Copyright Mate. To avoid any issues.

Feel free to PM for further details. ;) :)

Hi can any one help done the 206 practical did not know how to do the circuit design on the paper work neverdone circuit design

Hello All,

I guess like others I've attempted to access the picture that Welsh Wizard had posted regarding the 206 Practical Exam but they appear to have been removed for copyright reasons. I'm going to ask anyway at the risk of upsetting anyone, if I can access these via e-mail I'd be most grateful [email protected]