CCTV for farm buildings and farm industry supply shop

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am an installer of hikvision and have hikvision cctv at home (24cameras) and have found it to be excellent equipment
Good to hear. It seems I have struck gold by meeting with my local Hikvision supplier.
Free training, support, account and discount when I install the equipment they supply.............
Only snag is remotely controlling the ptz camera, as my first customer lives at the bottom of a valley, away from the shop at the top.
The cctv team member I spoke to mentioned ptp, direct point to point requirements. Do you know of any other solutions?

I don’t have the ptz hikvision ones only the static ones but when I go into my hikvision remote access app I can see the wee icon I would use to ptz the cameras if I had them.

Good to hear. It seems I have struck gold by meeting with my local Hikvision supplier.
Free training, support, account and discount when I install the equipment they supply.............
Only snag is remotely controlling the ptz camera, as my first customer lives at the bottom of a valley, away from the shop at the top.
The cctv team member I spoke to mentioned ptp, direct point to point requirements. Do you know of any other solutions?
Internet.

You can get ptp aerials with long range, but....

Will the ptz be installed at a premises with internet or are you having the ptz for the ptz to communicate to their DVR or nvr

Will the ptz be installed at a premises with internet or are you having the ptz for the ptz to communicate to their DVR or nvr
I yet need to assess the current install then offer solutions. I do not know their problems with the current tech, but I have been asked to provide a better system. Internet obviously being one of them. I am well interested and involved as I possibly want the available technology installed at my home too......we may even spot santa coming down the chimney..................Merry xmas................;)