Cheers Admin!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't that get changed to petting?? ;) I know, but "In service inspection and testing of hand held portable equipment" doesn't fit!!!!
you need a bigger van, or get that tow ball fitted - one member swares by his trailer :)

you need a bigger van, or get that tow ball fitted - one member swares by his trailer :)
You're not wrong, sometimes I only have about 12 inches of space before all my carp is touching the roof..

It's not too bad at the moment as I've ad quite a bit of spare time to tidy it up! :( :( :( :( :(

You're not wrong, sometimes I only have about 12 inches of space before all my carp is touching the roof..It's not too bad at the moment as I've ad quite a bit of spare time to tidy it up! :( :( :( :( :(
I tidied my car today too. Was amazed at some of the stuff I found I forgot I had! (and some things I wish I hadn't!)

:)

more than one member patch I could no do without my trailer:)

more than one member patch I could no do without my trailer :)
:)Blushing:x:x:xApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink:x:D:DBlushing;) ; )Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink