Commercial Fryer

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
32a -everything,  mcb, isolator, sockets and plugs, 4mm radial,

runs 4m max will the terminal on these socket take 6mm in and out

will look at the sockets when I get them, see what there like and  run them on separate radials if need be

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
individual radials with 16a mcb / outlets is best option

if the total load of 2 is less than 20a, then you could put a 20a radial with 2x 16a outlets

As this is a commericial catering establishment. I would assume the supply is three phase.

As the OP wants to put all three units on one circuit (I am assuming they are next to one another). Then I'd put forward the suggestion of one 16A ceeform socket on each phase of a 16A three phase circuit. SWA into adaptable box, few DIN rail terminals with links installed for the neutrals and earths then out to three adjacent interlocked SPN 16A sockets

Done similar arrangements with site cabins when distance was an issue and needed to be eccomical as possible with cable sizing

This issue would be covered by PUWER98, in which case it is doubtful that those sockets would be suitable as emergency means of isolation of energy anyway, so, something else would be required by statute law.