CSCS and ECS cards

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karlb

Reaction score
I currently have an CSCS card but was wondering if it's worth upgrading to the ECS if i intend on subbing!

Depends where you're thinking of subbing? Domestic/ light commercial dont worry about it, above 400v then they may get picky. but it is a lottery so I'd say a 14million to 1 chance of them bring bothered.

Depends where you're thinking of subbing? Domestic/ light commercial dont worry about it, above 400v then they may get picky. but it is a lottery so I'd say a 14million to 1 chance of them bring bothered.
Chances are you will get graded as a Trainee if you go for the application. The JIB are blinkered and only like sparks who have followed the very narrow route to qualified sparks. Good luck!

Chances are you will get graded as a Trainee if you go for the application. The JIB are blinkered and only like sparks who have followed the very narrow route to qualified sparks. Good luck!
I'll second that, closed shop. One that maggie let slip!

Chances are you will get graded as a Trainee if you go for the application. The JIB are blinkered and only like sparks who have followed the ONLY route to qualified sparks. Good luck!
but the JIB are stuck up their own ar53holes anyway,