DNO

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megaohm7

Reaction score
Does anyone else have trouble getting through to speak to someone at the DNO like I do. I rang East midlands electricity today as I wanted to make an enquiry about the size and type of the service fuse at a property I was at today. I was in a queue for nearly half an hour before I gave up only to have another go tomorrow. Maybe it's today's current climate they've been made redundant and only a few people left to deal with the calls :_|

Dont waste your time.

They wont have a clue anyway.

If you really want to know they will send someone out, and then it may even cost.

Don't worry when you eventually get though you'll speak to someone in "india" who asks about the weather and eastenders !!!!
:^O :^O:^O

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 22:13 ---------- Previous post was at 22:11 ----------

Foreign companies paying peanuts to people that dont have the knowledge to do the job properly.AndyGuinness
Does this country actually own anything, anymore?? :_|

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 22:16 ---------- Previous post was at 22:13 ----------

Don't worry when you eventually get though you'll speak to someone in "india" who asks about the weather and eastenders !!!!
I'll get the wife to ring them next time..She will tell them everything they need to know about Eastenders...If the Indian call centre can understand her that is ;)

Bloody Indian call centres , I had to phone about my crappy Orange broadband , there is one in Geordieland somewhere but I never get it . What a fiasco !!! An Indian whose English is not that good trying to understand a Brummie accent .

He was calling me Drerk Eevens " You are not on the system Drerk" NOT WITH THAT BLEEDIN' name I'm not . In the end I had to do .... Delta...Echo ...Romeo ...Echo...Kilo and adopt a "posh" accent which he understood immediatly !!!

both east and west midlands (central networks) call center is based at Tipton in the west mids and have engnieers + the call handlers in the office ;)